Our Little Samurais program goes beyond kicking and punching. Not only do we reinforce the Life Skills, we integrate physical fitness and keep the kids moving. These days, unhealthy foods and unmonitored weight are a crisis for our children.
Our Life Skills Curriculum:
The Little Samurais program teaches your child our custom-designed Life Skills curriculum.
We work on objectives such as Listening, Balance, Teamwork, Focus, etc. Each unit is designed around one of the Objectives and students move in“rank” after it has been achieved.
These skills will improve your child’s motor skills as well as encourage their mental and social development, which will lead to higher self-esteem, better listener and better prepare them for school and life.
Working with you:
We partner with parents to help build strong kids, reinforcing the same values they learn at home. We work on manners, respect, listening and following directions. This also prepares them for the Victory Kids class when they turn 5 or 6.
There are so many benefits to learning Taekwondo:
Enhance self-esteem by heightening your physical and mental powers.
- Build confidence by encouraging you to succeed and to take control of your life.
- Develop discipline by thoroughly training your body and mind in the tenets and techniques of Taekwondo.
- Teach self-defense by training you to recognize situations in which physical self-defense may be necessary, and teaching you how to control such situations to your advantage.
- Strengthen your mind and body through increased physical coordination and mental discipline.
Martial Arts has what parents WANT!
- Increased Focus
- Better Grades
- Self-Control / Discipline
- Increased Fitness